How to choose socks

Categories

Winter socks The warmest socks are wool and cashmere. The latter are very expensive, and simple wool socks, in addition to their advantages, have a number of disadvantages. For example, they wear out quickly and shrink after washing. The optimal solution to this problem is to add 10-20% synthetic threads, this increases practicality. Merino wool provides excellent warmth, does not irritate or pill, and socks made from merino (fine-wool sheep) are relatively expensive. Camel socks are very warm, but itchy, and it is recommended to wear extra cotton socks underneath. Angora socks are beautiful, soft and fluffy. Ideal for wearing at home with slippers. On the street, under shoes, they will quickly lose their attractive appearance, become matted and covered with pellets, and over time they will wear through to holes. Wool socks with the addition of down - rabbit or goat - have the same properties. Important! It is better to wash wool socks with special products for wool and in cold water. This will prevent them from shrinking and maintain their original appearance for a longer time. Cheap socks made of artificial wool (acrylic) look good before the first wash and warm much worse than natural ones. Warm socks made from a mixture of natural and synthetic fibers are optimal for winter. Moreover, at least 40% should be wool, and the remaining 60% can be acrylic, polyamide, cotton, polyester or polyester. Modern thermal socks perfectly retain heat and absorb moisture. They should not consist of natural fibers. Thermal socks are made from twisted double or triple threads, the lining is made of terry or fleece.

Comments
No reviews yet
Write your comment
Name*
Email
Enter your comment*
100% quality guarantee
100% quality guarantee
14 days for return
14 days for return
Nationwide delivery
Nationwide delivery
Pickup
Pickup